as it turns out, momland + work + academics is a lot and i feel tired all the time, am sick often, and am far from invigorated.
busy is a buzz kill and having lost some of my shimmer and shine i don’t feel whole nor do i find my own company particularly inspiring.
despite this, there are still some things i’m managing to do right and today, because i need to fluff my ego, that’s what i’m going to focus on.
things i do well:
1. i give my kids long wake up cuddles and night time cuddles and cuddles for the sake of cuddles whenever they want or need.
2. i am kind to my spouse, show him gratitude and appreciation, and always tell him how much he is valued and treasured.
3. i provide daily opportunities for my children to get rosy cheeks from fresh air play.
4. i keep my house clean and people tell me they feel happy and safe here.
5. i eat enough fruits and vegetables and am well hydrated.
there. that’s all i got. it’s a small but significant list of achievements and to me, they count for lots.